Every year thousands of tourists make their way to the Amalfi Coast for a few vacation days, where the cliffs drop straight into the blue Mediterranean Sea and the picturesque towns fanned on the coast, surrounded by olive, lemon, oak and pine trees. We offer a convenient, easy and economical transport to tourists who want to reach destinations such as Sorrento, Positano, Ravello, Amalfi, Maiori, Minori from Rome or Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) airport.
|AMALFI COAST||460 €||460 €||560 €||560 €|
Since the Amalfi Coast does not have bus or train, and the nearest station being in Salerno to the East and Sorrento on the West, the alternative to car hiring or train + taxi is Cabs4Rome. It provides its expert drivers and cars equipped with all the amenities to face a 3 hour journey ( around 300 km/186 miles) to reach the coast that runs from the beautiful Sorrento Peninsula to the Salerno Gulf.
Upon request we can arrange a stopover to the city of Naples and the archaeological site of Pompeii for a short visit.
- Departure from your hotel or provided address in Rome
- Driver available if needed (hourly rate separately)
- Return to Rome according to your requirements (price to be agreed for the return)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.