The Cabs4Rome provides its customers a car-rental service with driver that will make it easier and faster moving from one location on the peninsula to another. Passing through charming villages, landscapes of incomparable beauty, rolling hills, your transferring will not only be faster, but comfortable and safe as well.
|CINQUETERRE||720 €||720 €||810 €||810 €|
Whether purpose of your trip is work or pleasure, Cabs4Rome is the ideal solution to move safely, saving time and money.
Our package includes the trip to the city of La Spezia, but can be extended to the area of Porto Venere.
Planning the destination with our driver, you will be guided to your final location in one of the Cinque Terre towns and you can linger as long as necessary to carry out your affairs both work and pleasure.
The Cinque Terre is one of the most pure natural Mediterranean areas of Liguria and the Tyrrhenian coast. Five miles of rocky coast enclosed by two headlands, five villages perched on stone spurs in minuscule creeks, for their history and their position, the Cinque Terre have not suffered massive building expansion. Viticulture, which is very characteristic of the area, helped to create a unique landscape with typical dry stone walls, common of the hills that overlook the clear sea. The bays, the ravines and enchanting beaches between cliffs, are certainly an excursion not to be missed.
The villages of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore, are part of the Cinque Terre.
Village of Corniglia
Situated on a steep promontory, with two small exclusive beaches at its sides, Corniglia is accessible from the train station through a long flight of steps leading to the village.
Village of Manarola
The village of Manarola is surrounded by vineyards and is located along a stream. Manarola’s wine is very famous and the Via dell’Amore (the street of love) actually starts right here: it’s a 2km paved path which connects Manarola and Riomaggiore.
Village of Riomaggiore
Riomaggiore, which is the easternmost of the Cinque Terre, is the closest village to La Spezia and its connected to it via a scenic route. The town’s name refers to the river that runs through it. Here you can not only enjoy the beautiful sea, but also the upper part of St. John the Baptist, with its two beautiful marble twin ports, located in its southern part.
Above the village stands the Sanctuary of the “Madonna of Montenero”, built on the promontory of the same name, which is the last of the Gulf of Cinque Terre. The area of Tramonti, ranging from Portovenere to Riomaggiore, was transformed into a National Park and within it you can see the marine life, with its flora and fauna.
- Departure from Rome from your hotel or given address
- Arrival in La Spezia after about four hours
- Driver available if needed (hourly rate separately)
- Return to Rome according to your requirements (price to be agreed for the return drive)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.