This land has a happy bond between Nature and Man. You can see it clearly by the Cinque Terre National and Sea Park’s beauty, with its hills sheering on the sea’s landscapes and its five extremely precious, ancient and stunning villages; not to mention Mount Marcello’s Park, with its stitch and evergreen mediterranean scrub. Port Venus and the Islands are a fusion between History and Nature.
|Transfer to La Spezia||720 €||720 €||810 €||810 €|
The Valle della Magra and del Vara are considered the green lungs of the hinterland. But, most importantly, La Spezia has a rich and various artistic patrimony. Indeed, culture is fundamental in this land, starting from La Spezia (which is the main city), where there are prehistoric and roman archeological remains at the Ubaldo Formentini City Museum, paintings by Tinterotto, Tiziano, Pontormo and miniatures from the XIV century at the Lia Museum, plus you can find figureheads of nineteen-century ships and war machines at the Naval Museum. It’s an ideal city to enrich the soul, and its richness spreads along the province as well: ancient Luni, Porto Venere, Lerici, Sarzana, Levanto, Varese Ligure and the small villages of the Val di Vara are just some of the destinations rich in artistic remains, fundamental to immerse yourself in the history, the culture and the traditions of this place.
The gorgeous beaches and bays belong to one of the cleanest seas of the Mediterranean and have the important european recognition of “Blue Flag”. They are surrounded by a unique environment, appointed by UNESCO as World Heritage. These places have been one the most popular destinations for seaside holidays for centuries.
- Leaving from Rome from you hotel or your provided address
- Arrival in La Spezia, after four hours ca.
- Available driver if required (extra hour tariff)
- Return to Rome according to your necessities (return price to be agreed)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.