The city of Pescara, destination for seaside tourism, is too a place full of Art and Culture, especially when it gets to the “Old Pescara”, ready to be discovered. This is a lively and smart city, with a long and well equipped strand, a modern touristic pier, an international airport, elegant shops perfect for shopping and numerous entertaining bars. Thus, it’s an ideal destination for a holiday.
|Transfer to Pescara||350 €||350 €||400 €||400 €|
Discover the nature of the mountains nearby the sea, the modern and well equipped seaside structures and the charming environment. Let the perfumes, the colours, the magic traditions and wellness of this place conquer you, together with the natural kindness and warmth of the city of Pescara.
Near the seaside you will discover the Gran Sasso and the Mounts of Lega National Park, as well as the Majella National Park which are a paradise for those who are fond of nature and hiking both in summer and winter.
With its 46 towns, the province is full of charming villages, natural and historical museums like Casa D’Annunzio. There are also stunning Romanic churches, Celestinian hermitages and medieval castles. And how to forget the gastronomy, the element that contributes to make the history of each village?
The pastoral traditions of the mountains, together with the peasant ones from the valleys contributed to the authenticity and the deliciousness of the food: olive oil, cheese, wines, desserts… they can all be found along the Adriatic coast, where it’s possible to feast on some excellent fish.
- Leaving from Rome from you hotel or your provided address
- Arrival in Pescara, after two and a half hours ca.
- Available driver if required (extra hour tariff)
- Return to Rome according to your necessities (return price to be agreed)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.