In less than a century’s time Bari is more than twice as big as it used to be. The population grew from 34.000 citizens in 1861 to 40.000 today. A straight asphalt line, the large and bright Corso Vittorio Emanuele, splits the city into two different parts, as if it was marking the border between two ages. Thus, the memory of the nautical accomplishments of the Middle Age is basically intact among the maze of small streets and courts of the old city, jealous guardian of great monuments.
|BARI||780 €||780 €||880 €||880 €|
- Leaving from Rome from you hotel or your provided address
- Arrival in Bari, after four and a half hours ca.
- Available driver if required (extra hour tariff)
- Return to Rome according to your necessities (return price to be agreed)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.