If you’re planning a trip with a group of colleagues in Italy, before booking a train, consider renting a minivan with a personal driver. Our private transfers are very competitive in terms of cost, offering you maximum safety and comfort. Our package includes transportation to the Chiana Valley territory to one of the following destinations: Arezzo, Chianciano Terme, Cortona, Montepulciano. Your driver will wait however long is necessary for you to carry out your activities, whether for work or pleasure, before bringing you back.
|CHIANCIANO TERME||300 €||300 €||350 €||350 €|
|CORTONA||360 €||360 €||410 €||410 €|
|MONTEPULCIANO - PIENZA||300 €||300 €||360 €||360 €|
Chiana Valley is the largest valley of the Apennines. The area preserves a large number of historical and artistic treasures and offers well-known products such as Chianina meat (which gets its name from the valley) and Vin Santo, the famous Tuscan dessert wine. The territory is currently divided into 20 municipalities, eight in the province of Siena, eight in the province of Arezzo, two in the province of Perugia and two in the province of Terni.
- Departure from Rome from your hotel or address
- Travel time to Tuscany takes around two
- Driver available if needed (hourly rate separately)
- Return to Rome can be arranged according to your requirements (price to be agreed for the return)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.