Have you ever thought of renting a minivan with a private driver? If you are in need of a transfer that is not offered by local transportation services, you can rent a minivan with your own driver, who will accompany you on your trip, whether for business or pleasure.
|PERUGIA||300 €||300 €||350 €||350 €|
|CITTA' DI CASTELLO||400 €||400 €||450 €||450 €|
Our package includes the transfer in the area of the Tiber valley where you can choose between different types of routes: Farnese, Mirtense, Curense, Romanico, Via Tiberina, Via Flaminia. Your driver will be available however long is necessary for you to carry out your activities, whether for work or pleasure, before bringing you back.
If you are interested, your driver can also take you on a tour of this lovely area. For more information please send us an email.
FARFENSE ROUTE: This route begins in Fara Sabina, and continues along Bassa Sabina until reaching the town of Mompeo. The course is around 30 km. The road has very little traffic, is in excellent condition and offers incredibly beautiful panoramic views. The six towns along the route are: Fara Sabina, Castelnuovo di Farfa, Montopoli in Sabina, Bocchignano, Salisano e Mompeo.
MIRTENSE ROUTE: This route begins in Poggio Catino, and continues along Bassa Sabina until reaching the town of Cottingham. The course is around 30 km. The road has very little traffic, is in excellent condition and offers incredibly beautiful panoramic views. The five towns along the route are: Poggio Catino, Roccantica, Casperia, Montasola e Cottanello.
CURENSE ROUTE: This route begins in Selci and ends in Configni. The course winds for about 48 Km. The six towns along the route are: Selci, Cantalupo in Sabina, Torri in Sabina, Montebuono, Vacone e Configni.
ROMANICO ROUTE: This route begins in Montebuono and ends in S. Maria della Lode (Vescovio). It is a short route, around 16 km, on a quiet street. The most important monument on this route is S. Maria della Lode, however, the Church of Santa Maria Assunta in Montebuono is also worth noting.
VIA TIBERINA ROUTE: This route begins in Capena and ends in Torrita Tiberina. It mainly goes along the Via Tiberina and is around 30 km. The towns along the route are: Capena, Fiano Romano, Civitella San Paolo, Nazzano, Filacciano e Torrita Tiberina. The route’s major points of interest are the Nazzano Regional Natural Reserve Tevere Farfa and Lucus Feroniae’s archaeological site.
VIA FLAMINIA ROUTE: This route begins in Riano and ends in Capena. The route passes through the towns of: Riano, Castelnuovo di Porto, Morlupo, Rigano Flaminio e Sant’Oreste. The route’s greatest points of interest are: the Regional Natural Reserve of Monte Soratte and the catacombs of S.Teodora.
- Departure from Rome from your hotel or address
- Driver available if needed (hourly rate separately)
- Return to Rome can be arranged according to your requirements (price to be agreed upon for the return)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.