Cabs4Rome is aimed at those who wish to experience a unique and original vacation, where luxury does not mean following trends, but rather arousing alternative desires and interests.
Cabs4Rome will bring you to discover a side of Italy that is unique and exclusive…
|VERONA||820 €||820 €||910 €||910 €|
You will have the opportunity to get to know places that are far from the rest of the world and untouched by time, immerse yourself in the intense scents of the countryside, walk through medieval towns and fishing villages, roam through olive groves and vineyards, learn the secrets of Italy’s world-famous cuisine and admire the thousands of works of art that our country has to offer.
Our package includes transportation to the city of Verona where, if requested, your driver will wait however long is necessary for you to carry out your activities, whether for work or pleasure.
Thanks to William Shakespeare and his most famous piece of work “Romeo and Juliet”, Verona has become one of the most famous Italian cities in the world. Once in the city, we can take you on a tour of to the very places that inspired the poet. The tour begins with Juliet’s famous balcony, a large tourist destination, and the Romeo’s house, less known since it can not be viewed from the inside. The tour continues with a visit to Juliet’s tomb, inside the San Francesco al Corso monastery.
Verona, however, offers more that just Shakespeare. Its favorable location at the foot of the “Torricelle”, which offers beautiful scenic areas, also gives it notoriety around the world. Starting from the Arena of Verona, where you can catch a decent view of Piazza Brà, we take Via Mazzini before arriving in Piazza delle Erbe. The Torre dei Lamberti, 84 meters high, is definately an excellent observation point. The tour continues to Piazza dei Signori, the Scaliger Tombs, the Church of Santa Anastasia and the Ponte Pietra (stone bridge), and then on to Castel San Pietro square, another wonderful scenic spot. For those who want to make a final effort the tour ends on the opposite hill, on the Santaurio di Lourdes square. The effort is generously rewarded with a breathtaking panorama view.
- Departure from Rome from your hotel or address
- Travel time to Verona is around four and a half hours
- Driver available if needed (hourly rate separately)
- Return to Rome can be arranged according to your requirements (price to be agreed upon for the return)
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.