This tour is specially designed to allow you to completely immerse yourself for a few hours in Rome’s typical shopping streets.
Via del Corso is the continuation of the Via Flaminia inside the city walls at Porta del Popolo. The long road connects Piazza del Popolo with Piazza Venezia, and along it are numerous Renaissance and eighteenth century buildings, some very notable, and churches of artistic importance. The entire street is full of shops, especially in the stretch between Piazza del Popolo and Via del Parlamento which is also a pedestrian zone Sundays. During the rest of the week, there is a smaller pedestrian zone between the church of San Carlo and Sant’Ambrogio al Corso.
|Rome shopping tour|
Duration of this tour: 4 hrs
|140 €||150 €||160 €||170 €|
|Each hour extra||35 €|
We begin the tour by picking you up at your hotel and taking you to Piazza del Popolo. From there you can walk along Via del Corso, immersing yourself in a multitude of shops, passing from the big brand names to the more commercial ones. In addition, along the street in front of Piazza Colonna you can visit the Galleria Alberto Sordi, which is also full of prestigious stores and is a spectacle to see.
Immediately after you have finished shopping at the renowned Via del Corso, passing through Piazza del Popolo, we go to Via del Babuino, an elegant street in the center where you will find antique shops, art galleries and boutiques. Some of the shops are very old, such as Armando Pereira’s prints, drawings and paintings shop at number 110. Wagner and Poussin once lived on this street.
After arriving at the Spanish Steps we move on to Via Condotti, which is considered to be one of the most elegant streets of the capital. Many very important fashion shops and brands can be found on this street, such as Bulgari, Gucci, Christian Dior, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and many others. The street is characterized by many tourists and members of the Roman upper classes. The Ancient Greek Cafe can also be found here, an elegant and characteristic place that is a must see.
Our drivers are waiting for you for an unforgettable day of shopping without the hassle traffic and parking.
Make your shopping day in the center of Rome perfect.
• Departure from your Hotel
• Travel time to Piazza del Popolo is around 15 minutes
• Service Available: daily, all year round
• Duration: 4 hours
• We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes
• Walking route
• Your driver will wait for you until the end of your shopping activities to bring you back to your hotel
• The tour can be modified and / or customized (also during the tour) in order to satisfy your every need
The shops on Via del Corso are open every day, Monday through Sunday from 9-9:30am to 8-8:30pm.EXTRA INFORMATION
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.