Departing from your hotel, the driver will take you on a tour that lasts about four hours, with a fascinating journey through the beautifully preserved ruins of Ostia, the ancient port of Rome.
A real walk through history is the route between the archaeological excavations that unearthed necropolises, baths, temples and homes. At the entrance of the ruins stands the Castle built by Pope Julius II in 1483, one of the first examples of military architecture.
|Transfer from your Hotel to Ostia|
+ waiting time of 2 hours
+ transfer to your Hotel
|180 €||200 €||220 €||240 €|
|Each hour extra||35 €|
Along the Via delle Tombe passing Roman Gate, we find the great Piazzale della Vittoria (square of victory) from the early Decumanus Maximus, the main street which is a mile long, and which leads to the sea.
To the right there are the ancient Roman warehouses, the Terme di Nettuno (baths of Neptune) with the vast gym and marine mosaics. From the Piazzale delle Corporazioni we reach the Theatre erected during the reign of Augustus with a capacity of 3000 spectators.
We then take the Via di Diana with its balconies and pause at Thermopolium before arriving at the city center.EXTRA INFORMATION
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.