This day trip from Civitavecchia is for those who have already visited Rome and want to discover new and interesting places in Rome’s surrounding countryside such as the hilltop town of Tivoli with its Villa D’Este and Villa Adriana.
After about a one and a half hour trip you will arrive at Tivoli to visit the two World Heritage sites that are found their.
Villa Adriana, one of the most beautiful residences of the Roman era, was the giant summer residence of Emperor Hadrian, built between 134 and 118 AD under the supervision of the emperor, who was an avid traveler and a great architect and had things from the places he had travelled rebuilt (from Athens to Ancient Egypt).
VILLA D'ESTE VILLA ADRIANA
Time : 10 hours
Transfer from Civitavecchia Port to
Tivoli - Villa D'Este - Villa Adriana tour
+ transfer to Civitavecchia Port
|400 €||450 €||500 €||550 €|
|Each extra hour||35 €|
Then we move on to Tivoli to visit Villa D’Este. The structure was transformed in 1550 by the Benedictine monastery into a sumptuous Renaissance villa, with an amazing Italian garden that includes more than 500 fountains and ponds that create an atmosphere of awe and wonder.
Afterwords, with your driver you will find a nice trattoria (typical restaurant) where you can enjoy a traditional Italian meal.
After lunch, you can take a walk through the historical center and do some shopping before returning to the port of Civitavecchia.
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.