Sitting comfortably in a luxury minivan you will follow a charming itinerary between the ancient origins and the successive cultural and historical stratifications of the eternal city.
Departure from your hotel, the driver will take you on a tour that lasts around 4 hours, in an enchanting route, where you will whiteness all the different historical periods of the city, from Imperial Rome to modern Rome.
|Tour Rome by Night|
Duration of this tour: 4 hrs.
|168 €||180 €||192 €||204 €|
|Each hour extra||35 €|
You will be enveloped in a magical atmosphere, from illuminated squares to fountains to ancient renaissance and baroque buildings.
Before starting this exceptional night excursion in the capital, you can choose to be taken to an osteria or a fine Italian restaurant for dinner with local gastronomic specialties.
You can consult with regarding the choice of the most suitable or convenient place.
An unmissable part of your night tour will be the stop on the Gianicolo hill. From the panoramic terrace, which is dominated by the Garibaldi monument, you can enjoy an unforgettable view of Rome lit by the moon, the stars and the many lights that shine onto its monuments. St. Peter’s and Sant’Angelo Castle, with their imposing architecture and statues of saints and archangels, are even more spectacular at night.
You can walk down to the Tiber river and see the beautiful Roman buildings mirrored in its waters. Once you arrive at Piazza Navona you will be enchanted by the beauty of the Baroque fountains of Bernini, made even more exceptional by the play of light reflected by the flowing water. Not far from the big square there is another important building lit up at night: the Pantheon, a Roman temple dedicated to all the gods and later converted into a church in the seventh century.
Other place of exceptional beauty is the Trevi Fountain square, where Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg bathed in the famous scene from the film “La Dolce Vita” (1960) by Federico Fellini.
Then you will arrive in the heart of Rome by night: the Spanish Steps with the famous boat fountain and the steep stairs leading up to Trinità dei Monti. The square is always crowded both during the day and at night, and going the stairs towards the church you can enjoy a splendid view of the city.
Your night excursion will continue in the area of the Imperial Forum. There you can admire the Vittoriano, an imposing monument celebrating the unification of Italy. You will then drive along Via dei Fori Imperiali fully lit, as the ruins of ancient Roman buildings, to finally arrive in front of the Colosseum. Here you will not be able to resist the temptation to photograph such a spectacle. At the end of the tour you will be escorted to your hotel or the airport or to other destinations in Rome.
- Service Available: daily, all year round
- Our drivers speak ENGLISH - SPANISH
- Prices are all inclusive and are per vehicle (not per person)
- Prices include all taxes, insurance, tolls, fuel and parking.
- Tips are not mandatory however if you were satisfied with the service they are appreciated.
- For services between 10:00 pm and 06:00 am (night) we charge a 20% supplement
- The easiest way to book your transfer is through the secure online booking form. Upon receipt of your request we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. Payments can be made directly with the driver at the end of the service in cash Euro, Dollars or credit card (Visa and Master Card), or if you prefer Book your transfer and pay ahead of time with PayPal for a small additional commission of 5%.