EU REGULATION 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Maurizio Le Fevre
VAT number 11221471003
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below. Access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservationobtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
To exercise these rights, as well as to know the updated list of the names of the controllers, you can refer to the Data Controller.
DETAILS ON THE OPPOSITION RIGHT
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may have access to the Data subjects of the persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal data collected from this website include: surname, name, mobile number, email.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. In cases where this website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services:
to make the provision of the reservation service possible;
to make it possible to execute the obligations
The Navigation Data are exclusively processed:
- for the operational management of navigation;
HOSTING AND INFRASTRUCTURE BACKEND
This type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow the website to operate, allow distribution and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to deliver specific features.
Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a booking service between the Owner and the User will be held for a period of 1 year.
At the end of the retention period, if the consent to the treatment by the User is not renewed, the Personal Data will be deleted.
Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Last modified 06/06/2018